Skip to content

What we do

To increase inbound tourism, Travel Design develops, promotes and gives services to the foreign traveller who goes to rural areas of Japan.

1. Rural area’s development due to international travel writers
2. Translation

1. Run a rural area’s tourism web platform
(Akita’s rural area’s tourism web platform: Concierge, Akita )

Service (Acceptance, Admitting)
1. Land Operator.
2. Concierge Desk Service (English Information at events)


Q & A

Q: Do you have a travel agent licence in Japan?
A: No, we do not have a licence but when there are travellers we entrust the local travel agencies to organise travels.

Q: Do you speak English?
A: Yes, there is an English speaker. Please contact for any enquiries.